449 Recovery is committed to providing quality treatment programs for the California area. We understand that seeking help for addiction and mental illness can be a difficult and daunting journey.
As part of our commitment to helping those in need, we are partnered with insurance providers that will ensure your treatment is affordable and accessible. No matter what stage of recovery you are at, we are here to help make it as easy and stress-free as possible.
If you or a loved one is interested in our treatment programs, contact our recovery center in Mission Viejo, CA. Our staff will work with you to verify your rehab insurance and get you started on the road to recovery!
We are an in-network provider with a variety of commercial health plans, including:
- Blue Shield of California
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Magellan Behavioral Health
Our team understands the importance of having access to the best possible care when struggling with an addiction. That’s why we strive to make sure our clients have the coverage they need by working together with your rehab insurance provider.
Rehab insurance coverage for different types of treatment varies from policy to policy, but all policies will typically cover some elements of:
- Outpatient Treatment: This type of care involves regular counseling sessions with a mental health or substance abuse specialist in their office.
- Dual-Diagnosis Treatment: Dual-diagnosis treatment addresses both mental health issues and substance abuse disorders at the same time.
- Partial Hospitalization: This type of treatment provides more intensive care than outpatient services and is usually recommended when a person cannot be safely managed within an outpatient setting.
- Mental Health Treatment: Mental health treatment can include individual and/or group counseling, medication management, and other therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Substance Abuse Treatment: Substance abuse treatment typically includes 12-step programs, medication management, relapse prevention, and addiction therapy.
To learn more about your coverage, contact your insurance provider. Regardless of your rehab insurance, we will work with you to make recovery affordable.
If you don’t have rehab insurance for addiction treatment, there are still options available to you. You may be able to access public programs such as Medicaid or state-funded health care programs. Additionally, many non-profit organizations offer free or low-cost addiction treatment services.
You can also reach out to your local community resources to see if any provide affordable treatment programs. We offer payment plans and other financing options that can make it easier to pay for treatment.
Don’t hesitate to get treatment if you are struggling with substance abuse and addiction. We want to help you work through every stage of recovery, from detox to our aftercare program.
At 449 Recovery we understand the struggles people face when dealing with addiction and mental illness. We strive to ensure that our clients have access to the best possible care available through their rehab insurance coverage.
We accept a wide range of plans so that you can get the help you need without worrying about finances getting in the way. If you or a loved one is looking for mental health and addiction treatment options in California, don’t hesitate to contact us!